Monday, March 07, 2005

I'm still here (underneath a giant pile of work)

My favorite blog, the one with the Russian jokes, hasn't been updated in over a week. I wonder what happened to its writer. Either the Russian mafia had him iced for spreading inappropriate content to the masses, or he finally got a life. In this guy's case, it's a close call as to which is more likely.
When I don't update, it doesn't necessarily mean I have a life--most likely, it means I have a crushing amount of work. This weekend was an exception. How much did it rock? Let's just say that since Friday, I have acquired a hideous, shoulder-pad-equipped green jacket, a hot pink belly shirt, a fuzzy, pimp-like bathrobe and a T-shirt with Vladimir Putin's face on the front and "Putin Girls" on the back. Now that is a weekend well spent.
I have no idea how much this week is going to suck in order to balance that out. It's not something I want to think about right now.

No comments: